Why Study in Australia?
ANC Education is an educational conglomerate, specializing in transnational education, providing the best of international undergraduate and postgraduate education through its partnerships with some of the leading universities world-wide.
- 3rd most popular international student in the world destination
- The opportunity to gain work experience with post-study work arrangements
- 22,000 courses, 1,100 institutions
- 5 out of 30 best student cities in the world are in Australia
- $ 200,000,000 annual government investment on international scholarships
- Australian universities feature in the top 50 ranked universities in the world
Study in Brisbane
Brisbane, capital of Queensland, is a large city on the Brisbane River. Clustered in its South Bank cultural precinct are the Queensland Museum and Sciencentre, with noted interactive exhibitions. Another South Bank cultural institution is Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, among Australia’s major contemporary art museums. Looming over the city is Mt. Coot-tha, site of Brisbane Botanic Gardens.
3 Partner Universities in Brisbane
We represent over 25 Leading Universities and Institutes in Australia.
The Queensland University of Technology
The Queensland University of Technology is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. QUT is located on three campuses in the Brisbane area: Gardens Point, Kelvin Grove, and Caboolture.
Popular Study Areas: Engineering, Science, Arts, Law
James Cook University
James Cook University is a public university and is the second oldest university in Queensland, Australia. JCU is a teaching and research institution.