Why Study in Australia?
ANC Education is an educational conglomerate, specializing in transnational education, providing the best of international undergraduate and postgraduate education through its partnerships with some of the leading universities world-wide.
- 3rd most popular international student in the world destination
- The opportunity to gain work experience with post-study work arrangements
- 22,000 courses, 1,100 institutions
- 5 out of 30 best student cities in the world are in Australia
- $ 200,000,000 annual government investment on international scholarships
- Australian universities feature in the top 50 ranked universities in the world
Study in Tasmania
Tasmania, an isolated island state off Australia’s south coast, is known for its vast, rugged wilderness areas, largely protected within parks and reserves. On the Tasman Peninsula, the 19th-century Port Arthur penal settlement is now an open-air museum.
In Hobart, the port capital, Salamanca Place’s Georgian warehouses now house galleries and boutiques. Its Museum of Old and New Art has a contemporary edge.
Study at The University of Tasmania
We represent over 25 Leading Universities and Institutes in Australia.